Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Black Sheep


Beware: narcissistic post!


Because I know deep in my heart that this blog will be hot among food lovers out there in years to come, for our non-bias and varied-opinion policy.

Hence, I feel the need to explain my contribution to this food critiquing blog and the need for a "guy's" view in food. See, though I would like to highly associate myself with my alter ego (a "classy woman") with my group of girlfriends; they sometimes forgot that as "classy a woman" I can be, I have the appetite of a hungry Nazi in front of a roasting Jew.

My woman side would say, "Give me that pretty purple macaroons", my piggy gluttonous man side would say, "Make sure they are bloody HUGE. Or I'll define 'huge' for you"

All the credentials if a couple intends to plan a date to some place pretty for the girl and tummy-full guarantee for the guy.

Because, Food is also spelled as S.E.X- ejaculation on one side does NOT do justice. (But if you eat out with a group of friends, then an orgy would be a fine metaphor)

I am Hazeman Huzir. I have the capacity to connect food and contentment; transcending gender boundaries. Because the physical intercourse between the spoon that shall penetrate your mouth must be tactically well planned for mutual happiness (no pun intended).

My next post: Oldtown Kopitiam's Steamed Mushroom and Chicken Rice. A typical and honest Chinese-inspired cooking.

*End of self-introduction speech

P/S: Fatin, lets do the 2 restaurants that we went for Nadal's birthday. Tamarind Springs and the desert place with the undiluted-sugar-in-their-Red Velvet.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com