Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whisk: Blondie Cream Cheese Pecan & Ginger Beer by Belvoir

Last month or so I went on a date. Ate at O'Briens then had desert at Whisk. Both were at Empire Shopping Center, Subang.

(Okay btw, DO NOT EAT THE SALMON SALAD at O'Briens; minuscule portion I tell you. Other than salads, there were four small slices of bread and several SHEETS of salmon slices. WTH?!)

Back to my review:


Blondie Cream Cheese Pecan

The people there said, "its like a brownie without the chocolate". I beg to differ, its more like a vanilla-tasting square-shaped cookie.

The taste: For sweet tooths, go ahead. For sore tooths? Not a good idea. (Seriously, don't)

Sweet lah weh, like super. There goes my one month diet.

I took a small bite one at a time, to the center of the cookie. SURPRISE! Cream cheese in the middle (Refer to the picture, quite obvious).

The whole plate? Nothing to it, really.

*But I like the pecans in between the taste. They should put more of that to balance the teeth-aching sweetness.

Ginger Beer by Belvoir

The taste: It taste like ginger ale lah weh, what do you expect? *With extra ginger in it.

I've tasted the Pomegranate by Belvoir too. I recommend the Pomegranate, more pleasant tasting.


Mr. Bill:

I've done my judgment; it's up to you now.

*Seriously, don't be stubborn and read my lips: Secret Recipe! (full stop)




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com